Stratham Memorial School
We exist to inspire every learner every day.
Katherine Lucas - Principal
Katelyn Belanger - Assistant Principal
Reminder to Visitors
Please bring a driver's license or another photo identification when visiting. All visitors are required to check in and out at the Main Office.
We imagine Stratham Memorial School as a school where:
- Every student is immersed in relevant, engaging, and meaningful learning experiences.
- Every administrator, teacher, and staff member works interdependently and positively in a collaborative community to promote student growth.
- Every child and adult is empowered and enjoys his or her work.
News and Updates
- EHS SEPTEMBERFEST
On Saturday, September 28th, the Exeter High School Chorus Department and the Kenny Brothers Band are teaming up to host their first EHS September Fest, a collaborative concert with local bands to raise funds for the EHS Chorus Department.
The show will feature select members of the EHS Honors Choir and chorus students behind the scenes for production needs. The Kenny Brothers Band, (Joe Kenny of CMS), headlining act and local folk act, The Midnight Wrens, (Tom Powley of CMS), support act and Honors Choir Band, opening act, will be performing.
The show will be at Exeter High School, Arthur L. Hanson III, Performing Arts Center/auditorium.
Tickets, general admission $8.00 Adults, $5.00 Students
and are available HERE
or through the EHS chorus department.
Doors open at 5PM and music at 6PM.
Please spread the word to all of your friends and family.
Come and enjoy some great music! You do not want to miss this really cool show!
- The Stratham School Board invites residents who are interested in becoming a member of the School Board to fill a vacancy until the end of the term expiring in 2020. Read more here.
- SMS is seeking an individual to join our team in the cafeteria kitchen. No experience is necessary. Hours are flexible. If you would like to work a school year calendar/hours and enjoy working with food and children, please contact Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the Superintendent's Reports, please click here.
- For information on safety and the Quick Tip Digital Hotline, please visit our Safety Page.