Stratham Memorial School
We exist to inspire every learner every day.
Katherine Lucas - Principal
Katelyn Belanger - Assistant Principal
DOES YOUR CHILD RECEIVE SPECIAL EDUCATION SERVICES?
Give your thoughts to the NH Department of Education to assist your district
with areas to focus on improving. Click this link and complete the short survey:
For families of students in K-12, access the survey at bit.ly/nhdoefamilyk12
For families of students in Preschool, access the survey at bit.ly/nhdoefamilypreschool
News & Updates (click here)
- The Stratham School Board invites residents who are interested in becoming a member of the School Board to fill a vacancy until the end of the term expiring in 2020. Read more here.
- SMS is seeking an individual to join our team in the cafeteria kitchen. No experience is necessary. Hours are flexible. If you would like to work a school year calendar/hours and enjoy working with food and children, please contact Anne Walsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To view the Superintendent's Reports, please click here.
- For information on safety and the Quick Tip Digital Hotline, please visit our Safety Page.
Reminder to Visitors
Please bring a driver's license or another photo identification when visiting. All visitors are required to check in and out at the Main Office.
We imagine Stratham Memorial School as a school where:
- Every student is immersed in relevant, engaging, and meaningful learning experiences.
- Every administrator, teacher, and staff member works interdependently and positively in a collaborative community to promote student growth.
- Every child and adult is empowered and enjoys his or her work.