Stratham Memorial School
We exist to inspire every learner every day.
Katherine Lucas - Principal
Katelyn Belanger - Assistant Principal
ALL SAU 16 SCHOOL BUILDINGS ARE CLOSED UNTIL AT LEAST MAY 4, 2020
SAU 16 Superintendent David Ryan announces that all SAU 16 school facilities will close for at least two weeks beginning Monday, March 16 as part of the district's evolving response to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The decision was made after significant consideration by district leadership and in consultation with community health partners, Exeter Hospital and Core Physicians. SAU16 will implement remote learning during the building closure to ensure educational continuity during this uncertain time.
News & Updates (click here)
- The Stratham School Board invites residents who are interested in becoming a member of the School Board to fill a vacancy until the end of the term expiring in 2020. Read more here.
- SMS is seeking an individual to join our team in the cafeteria kitchen. No experience is necessary. Hours are flexible. If you would like to work a school year calendar/hours and enjoy working with food and children, please contact Anne Walsh at email@example.com.
- To view the Superintendent's Reports, please click here.
- For information on safety and the Quick Tip Digital Hotline, please visit our Safety Page.
Reminder to Visitors
Please bring a driver's license or another photo identification when visiting. All visitors are required to check in and out at the Main Office.
We imagine Stratham Memorial School as a school where:
- Every student is immersed in relevant, engaging, and meaningful learning experiences.
- Every administrator, teacher, and staff member works interdependently and positively in a collaborative community to promote student growth.
- Every child and adult is empowered and enjoys his or her work.