Services‎ > ‎Health Services‎ > ‎

Chronic Health Concerns

Please feel free to call or stop by the Health Office to discuss any health concerns you may have about you child.

If your child uses an inhaler or Epipen, please contact us to discuss a plan of care.  Download an asthma action plan form.

For students with food allergies, listed below are some accommodations we can make for your child: